Fundraising Hints & Tips
There are loads of great ways to boost your groups fundraising target. Here are a few Toddle favourites:
- Set yourself a target, tell people and smash it! There's a handy poster in your Big Toddle pack that will let people know how much you're hoping to raise.
- Set up an online sponsorship page for your group. It’s the easiest, safest and quickest way for sponsors to give. And it’s free - there are no hidden charges. It also collects the money straight away so will save you chasing people afterwards.
- Share the link to your group’s online sponsorship page on social media or by email encouraging friends, family and your community to help your littles ones reach their target.
- Tell the local press about your Big Toddle using tips from your How to Guide in your Big Toddle pack. You can include the link to your online fundraising page and encourage your community to support your group.
- Add extra fundraising ideas to your Big Toddle like a tasty cake sale, a fun raffle or exciting treasure hunt. There’s a list of fun ideas to inspire you in the Fundraising Guide in your Big Toddle pack.
Share your fundraising ideas
Every year groups create unique and special Big Toddle days. Please help us spread the word about how much fun taking part in the Big Toddle is by sharing your day with us – letting us know how you got on, how much you raised and adding your pictures to the Big Toddle Gallery!
Collecting and paying in your sponsorship money
Once you’ve raised all your sponsorship money it’s time to pay it in! The quicker you do, the quicker we can put it to use where it’s needed most – creating brighter futures for the children we work with in our Early Years services.
Simply choose from one of the following ways to pay:
You can Return Your Funds online in a few simple clicks.
Call the Toddle Team on 1850 222 300 and we can take your donation securely by credit or debit card.
By Bank or Post Office:
Pay your money in at any AIB branch or An Post office using the lodgement slip from your Big Toddle Pack.
(Be sure to write your group’s name on the back of the lodgement slip you use at the bank and let us know it’s on the way so we can receipt your donation and get your group their Toddle Certificate.
By Post: Send a cheque or postal order, made payable to Barnardos to: Barnardos,
Christchurch Square, Dublin 8
(Be sure to include your group’s name and let us know it’s on the way so we can receipt your donation and get your group their Toddle Certificate)
Not-for-Profit Groups: If you are a not-for-profit group retaining up to 25% of the money you have raised to support your group, you will need to deduct this before you pay your money in. It cannot be returned afterwards. Thank you.